Training Assessment Panel (TAP)
You will be required to submit evidence to the TAP at the end of your training to demonstrate that you have covered the curriculum.
- Do not underestimate the amount of work required. It easily exceeds the amount you will be used to doing for your ARCP.
- Speak to previous trainees early so you have an idea what lies ahead.
- Be organised and find out what you need to submit early – the information is on the IBTPHEM website.
- WPBAs should be planned to cover as many elements as are appropriate to the case, shift, task or simulation that is being assessed.
- Do not leave mapping the curriculum to the last minute. Start as soon as you have evidence to map. Reference everything – WPBAs, training, education, courses, conferences, debriefs, personal reflection, etc. You need to provide proof that you have covered the entire curriculum.
Back to Trainee Info
Upcoming System Maintenance & Network Disruption
Due to essential systems maintenance and upgrades there will be intermittent interruptions to some on-line services on Saturday 27th of February. There will be further interruption to some core services on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd of March.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.