Students awarded the Diploma should be able to meet the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and understanding
- Demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of the principles of Remote Medical Care
- Analyse information systems and management processes
- Audit and review existing processes
- Use problem solving skills to address clinical and information problems in everyday practice
- Apply the principles learned to daily professional activities using an evidence based approach
- Apply theoretical knowledge of remote healthcare to the investigation and management of problems and suggest best practice solutions
- Preparation and communication of information to specialist and non-specialist audiences
- Application of problem-solving skills to a variety of professional and practice situations
Upcoming System Maintenance & Network Disruption
Due to essential systems maintenance and upgrades there will be intermittent interruptions to some on-line services on Saturday 27th of February. There will be further interruption to some core services on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd of March.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.